Raspberry Vinaigrette Dressing
Write a review
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar or raspberry vinegar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 Tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 cup raspberries, fresh or frozen, thawed
- 3/4 cup olive oil
- Place water, vinegar, salt, honey, basil, and raspberries into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 5. Remove lid plug and drizzle olive oil in a slow stream through the lid plug opening.
- Replace lid plug. Slowly increase speed to Variable 10, then to High. Blend for an additional 10 seconds.
- Refrigerate in an airtight container.
My CMS http://iheartmealtime.com/